New: The Polysilicon Market Outlook 2020 – Bernreuter Report
The Polysilicon Market Outlook 2020
Technology • Capacities • Supply • Demand • Prices
- Paperback: 70 pages (hard copy only, no electronic file)
- Edition: November 24, 2016
- Dimensions: 29.4 x 21 x 0.5 cm (11.6 x 8.3 x 0.2 inches)
- Delivery time: 2 to 3 business days to most locations,
shipping via FedEx
1 hard copy 2 or more hard copies, unit price
EUR 1,590.00 EUR 1,290.00
FREE SHIPPING FREE SHIPPING
Overview of the report
Do you want to be up to date on the polysilicon industry? On the most recent technological developments, the decisive market trends and future price points? The Polysilicon Market Outlook 2020 provides you with all of that.
The 70-page report analyzes hundreds of data and details, presents them in a clear and compact form, and draws insightful conclusions to help you make the best strategic decisions. It covers incumbent manufacturers, new entrants and aspirants from:
- the USA
- South Korea
- the Arabian Peninsula.
With individual production data on 45 manufacturers and aspirants, in-depth analysis of demand, elaborate supply/demand scenarios, precise forecasts on polysilicon prices and cash production costs through 2020 as well as the latest development of fluidized bed reactor technology, The Polysilicon Market Outlook 2020 provides comprehensive, detailed and up-to-date information on the global market for solar-grade and electronic-grade polysilicon.
The report is an ideal market guide for polysilicon, solar and semiconductor companies, equipment suppliers and engineering firms, investors, analysts and researchers alike.
Polysilicon market outlook with unique details
- The technology chapter analyzes why fluidized bed reactor (FBR) technology for producing polysilicon granules has recently experienced some setbacks. It explores fundamental technical challenges and an alternative approach.
- The capacity chapter provides a concise overview of plant shutdowns, capacity expansions and greenfield projects. A comprehensive table lists all capacity additions and changes between 2014 and 2019.
- The supply chapter presents four different scenarios of production volumes and end-of-year capacities for 45 polysilicon and UMG silicon plants and projects from 2013 through 2020. It highlights the market shares of the top ten manufacturers, points out China’s growing weight among the world’s polysilicon production regions, and reveals first signs of industry consolidation. The chapter also details the production volumes of electronic-grade polysilicon for each manufacturer and explains purity specifications for electronic grade.
- The demand chapter quantifies the polysilicon demand of the semiconduc-tor and photovoltaic (PV) industries from 2013 through 2020. It uses an improved bottom-up approach, based on numerous data and forecasts for 84 countries, in order to arrive at three different scenarios of global PV demand. The 20 most important countries and regions have been portrayed individually.
- The balance chapter compares the various demand scenarios with supply, explains consequences from the supply/demand balance for market participants, and discusses changes in the cyclical pattern of the polysilicon industry. In addition, the chapter gives an outlook on the market development through 2022.
- The duty chapter provides background on the anti-dumping measures of the Chinese Ministry of Commerce and uses data from customs statistics to assess the effect of Chinese anti-dumping duties on polysilicon imports.
- The price chapter examines the factors that have influenced the polysilicon spot price since 2014 and, in particular, dissects the reasons behind the price rally in the spring of 2016. Based on a diligent analysis of industry cost curves, the chapter forecasts the development of the spot price through 2020. It also provides data on cash production costs of 34 polysilicon plants from 2015 through 2020.
- A directory of 86 web sites from manufacturers, aspirants, equipment suppliers and engineering firms supplements the polysilicon market report.
Send us an e-mail at:
Depending on your time zone, we usually reply within a few hours.
Or call us:
Tel. +49 / 931 / 784 77 81