China extends duties on polysilicon from EU, except for Wacker
The Chinese Ministry of Commerce (Mofcom) has extended the anti-dumping and anti-subsidy duties on imports of solar-grade polysilicon from the European Union by 18 months. However, Mofcom’s minimum price agreement with Wacker Chemie, the only important polysilicon manufacturer in the EU, remains in place, which exempts the company from any punitive duties.
An English translation of and links to Mofcom’s Chinese announcements are available in our collection of PDF Articles.
Get more information ...
- on the background and ranking of the world’s top ten producers: polysilicon manufacturers
- on the Siemens process, FBR technology and UMG silicon: polysilicon production processes
- on the application of polysilicon in semiconductors and solar cells: polysilicon uses
- on the size, shares and trends of the market and China’s role: polysilicon market analysis
- on the current polysilicon spot price, charts, price forecast and history: polysilicon price trend