Chinese equipment makers capture domestic polysilicon market
Chinese suppliers of polysilicon production equipment, such as Sunpower Group and Duble, are winning big contracts for new domestic polysilicon projects from GCL-Poly and others.
In contrast, U.S.-based GT Advanced Technologies, once the provider of a row of hydrochlorination reactors to Chinese polysilicon plants, seems to have lost out on the new investment wave. Johannes Bernreuter, head of Bernreuter Research, has commented on this trend on LinkedIn.
Get more information ...
- on the background and ranking of the world’s top ten producers: polysilicon manufacturers
- on the Siemens process, FBR technology and UMG silicon: polysilicon production processes
- on the application of polysilicon in semiconductors and solar cells: polysilicon uses
- on the size, shares and trends of the market and China’s role: polysilicon market analysis
- on the current polysilicon spot price, charts, price forecast and history: polysilicon price trend