- Polysilicon News
Chinese equipment makers capture domestic polysilicon market
Chinese suppliers of polysilicon production equipment, such as Sunpower Group and Duble, are winning big contracts for new domestic polysilicon projects from GCL-Poly and others.
In contrast, U.S.-based GT Advanced Technologies, once the provider of a row of hydrochlorination reactors to Chinese polysilicon plants, seems to have lost out on the new investment wave. Johannes Bernreuter, head of Bernreuter Research, has commented on this trend on LinkedIn.
Get more information ...
- on the background and ranking of the world’s top ten producers: polysilicon manufacturers
- on the Siemens process, FBR technology and UMG silicon: polysilicon production processes
- on the application of polysilicon in semiconductors and solar cells: polysilicon uses
- on the size, shares and trends of the market and China’s role: polysilicon market analysis
- on the current polysilicon spot price, charts, price forecast and history: polysilicon price trend
Gain in-depth insight – with the Polysilicon Market Outlook 2024
- Benefit from 76 pages full of rich data, in-depth analyses and detailed forecasts on the polysilicon, solar and semiconductor industries
- Learn all about the latest developments of polysilicon manufacturing technologies (Siemens process, fluidized bed reactor, upgraded metallurgical-grade silicon)
- Obtain comprehensive data on production volumes and capacities of 42 solar-grade and electronic-grade polysilicon plants from 2016 through 2024
- Gain insight into decisive market trends, based on four sophisticated scenarios of supply and demand through 2024
- Get valuable guidance with cash cost data on 25 solar-grade polysilicon plants and spot price forecasts through 2024
Learn all about the polysilicon market
Add a comment