Current record low of the polysilicon spot price will soon be over
According to PVinsights, the average spot price of solar-grade polysilicon dipped below the threshold of US$8 per kg in early August for the first time in history. Johannes Bernreuter, head of Bernreuter Research, explains to pv magazine why this event should not be overinterpreted and what to expect next.
The full text is available in our collection of PDF Articles.
Get more information ...
- on the background and ranking of the world’s top ten producers: polysilicon manufacturers
- on the Siemens process, FBR technology and UMG silicon: polysilicon production processes
- on the application of polysilicon in semiconductors and solar cells: polysilicon uses
- on the size, shares and trends of the market and China’s role: polysilicon market analysis
- on the current polysilicon spot price, charts, price forecast and history: polysilicon price trend