GCL-Poly announces closing of acquisition of SunEdison assets
GCL-Poly Energy Holdings has announced that all conditions for acquiring SunEdison’s Solar Material Business have been met. Closing of the acquisition is expected on March 31, 2017.
The assets mainly comprise SunEdison’s fluidized bed reactor (FBR) technology and the Continuous Czochralski (CCz) crystal-pulling process developed by Solaicx, which SunEdison’s predecessor MEMC acquired in 2010.
- Continuous Czochralski (CCz)
- fluidized bed reactor (FBR)
Get more information ...
- on the background and ranking of the world’s top ten producers: polysilicon manufacturers
- on the Siemens process, FBR technology and UMG silicon: polysilicon production processes
- on the application of polysilicon in semiconductors and solar cells: polysilicon uses
- on the size, shares and trends of the market and China’s role: polysilicon market analysis
- on the current polysilicon spot price, charts, price forecast and history: polysilicon price trend