- Polysilicon News
GCL-Poly will build a new polysilicon plant in Xinjiang
As reported by Bernreuter Research in the Polysilicon Market Outlook 2020, leading Chinese polysilicon producer GCL-Poly Energy Holdings has now officially announced that it will build a new polysilicon plant in the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region in northwestern China.
Total capacity of the plant will be 60,000 metric tons (MT). 40,000 MT are planned to be completed by the end of 2018. Another 20,000 MT of capacity are slated to be relocated from GCL’s existing polysilicon plant in Xuzhou by the end of 2020.
- production capacity
- Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region
Get more information ...
- on the background and ranking of the world’s top ten producers: polysilicon manufacturers
- on the Siemens process, FBR technology and UMG silicon: polysilicon production processes
- on the application of polysilicon in semiconductors and solar cells: polysilicon uses
- on the size, shares and trends of the market and China’s role: polysilicon market analysis
- on the current polysilicon spot price, charts, price forecast and history: polysilicon price trend
Gain in-depth insight – with the Polysilicon Market Outlook 2024
- Benefit from 76 pages full of rich data, in-depth analyses and detailed forecasts on the polysilicon, solar and semiconductor industries
- Learn all about the latest developments of polysilicon manufacturing technologies (Siemens process, fluidized bed reactor, upgraded metallurgical-grade silicon)
- Obtain comprehensive data on production volumes and capacities of 42 solar-grade and electronic-grade polysilicon plants from 2016 through 2024
- Gain insight into decisive market trends, based on four sophisticated scenarios of supply and demand through 2024
- Get valuable guidance with cash cost data on 25 solar-grade polysilicon plants and spot price forecasts through 2024
Learn all about the polysilicon market
Add a comment