GCL-Poly excludes SMP from acquisition of SunEdison assets
GCL-Poly Energy Holdings has confirmed that it closed the acquisition of SunEdison’s Solar Materials Business on March 31, 2017.
However, GCL has excluded SunEdison’s 65.25% stake in SMP from the acquisition. SMP is the insolvent South Korean FBR polysilicon joint venture between bankrupt SunEdison and Samsung Fine Chemicals (now Lotte Fine Chemical).
Get more information ...
- on the background and ranking of the world’s top ten producers: polysilicon manufacturers
- on the Siemens process, FBR technology and UMG silicon: polysilicon production processes
- on the application of polysilicon in semiconductors and solar cells: polysilicon uses
- on the size, shares and trends of the market and China’s role: polysilicon market analysis
- on the current polysilicon spot price, charts, price forecast and history: polysilicon price trend