GCL-Poly excludes SMP from acquisition of SunEdison assets
GCL-Poly Energy Holdings has confirmed that it closed the acquisition of SunEdison’s Solar Materials Business on March 31, 2017.
However, GCL has excluded SunEdison’s 65.25% stake in SMP from the acquisition. SMP is the insolvent South Korean FBR polysilicon joint venture between bankrupt SunEdison and Samsung Fine Chemicals (now Lotte Fine Chemical).
- Continuous Czochralski (CCz)
- fluidized bed reactor (FBR)
- South Korea
Get more information ...
- on the background and ranking of the world’s top ten producers: polysilicon manufacturers
- on the Siemens process, FBR technology and UMG silicon: polysilicon production processes
- on the application of polysilicon in semiconductors and solar cells: polysilicon uses
- on the size, shares and trends of the market and China’s role: polysilicon market analysis
- on the current polysilicon spot price, charts, price forecast and history: polysilicon price trend