Hemlock Semiconductor outside SolarWorld’s creditors’ meeting
On August 16, a U.S. appeals court affirmed Hemlock Semiconductor’s claim of nearly $800 million against its ex-customer SolarWorld Industries Sachsen GmbH (formerly Deutsche Solar GmbH), a subsidiary of insolvent SolarWorld AG. The 21-page judgement can be found in our collection of PDF Articles.
However, Hemlock was not admitted for voting at the creditors’ meeting of SolarWorld AG on August 11. As pv magazine reports, „German authorities will make a decision in November whether Hemlock’s claim is legitimate or not.“
Get more information ...
- on the background and ranking of the world’s top ten producers: polysilicon manufacturers
- on the Siemens process, FBR technology and UMG silicon: polysilicon production processes
- on the application of polysilicon in semiconductors and solar cells: polysilicon uses
- on the size, shares and trends of the market and China’s role: polysilicon market analysis
- on the current polysilicon spot price, charts, price forecast and history: polysilicon price trend