Indian Adani Group puts polysilicon plans on the backburner
Adani Green Energy, a subsidiary of the Indian logistics conglomerate Adani, has put its plan to manufacture polysilicon on hold, reports Indian newspaper Economic Times.
In April 2016 Adani announced it would build a 10,000-ton polysilicon plant as the third phase of a vertically integrated solar manufacturing complex in the Indian state of Gujarat. According to the Economic Times, the first phase, a 1,200 MW module manufacturing facility, is running at only 40% of capacity.
Get more information ...
- on the background and ranking of the world’s top ten producers: polysilicon manufacturers
- on the Siemens process, FBR technology and UMG silicon: polysilicon production processes
- on the application of polysilicon in semiconductors and solar cells: polysilicon uses
- on the size, shares and trends of the market and China’s role: polysilicon market analysis
- on the current polysilicon spot price, charts, price forecast and history: polysilicon price trend