Multicrystalline PV sector strikes back against monocrystalline
More efficient Passivated Emitter and Rear Cell (PERC) technology will soon gain ground on multicrystalline cells made of cost-cutting diamond-wire-sawn wafers with a so-called ‚black-silicon’ texture, thus giving the multicrystalline sector a new boost in the race with the monocrystalline competition.
Johannes Bernreuter, head of Bernreuter Research, reports this latest trend from the European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference (EU PVSEC) in Amsterdam on the PV-Tech website.
Get more information ...
- on the background and ranking of the world’s top ten producers: polysilicon manufacturers
- on the Siemens process, FBR technology and UMG silicon: polysilicon production processes
- on the application of polysilicon in semiconductors and solar cells: polysilicon uses
- on the size, shares and trends of the market and China’s role: polysilicon market analysis
- on the current polysilicon spot price, charts, price forecast and history: polysilicon price trend