- Polysilicon News
Solar wafer makers accelerate switch to diamond wire saws
Many Chinese producers of multicrystalline solar wafers have accelerated their transition to lower-cost diamond wire slicing and will complete the switch by the end of 2017, Digitimes reports.
Along the same lines, REC Solar, a vertically integrated manufacturer of multicrystalline modules with a capacity of 1.4 GW in Singapore, has ordered diamond wire saws from equipment supplier Meyer Burger, with delivery scheduled for the third quarter of 2017.
Get more information ...
- on the background and ranking of the world’s top ten producers: polysilicon manufacturers
- on the Siemens process, FBR technology and UMG silicon: polysilicon production processes
- on the application of polysilicon in semiconductors and solar cells: polysilicon uses
- on the size, shares and trends of the market and China’s role: polysilicon market analysis
- on the current polysilicon spot price, charts, price forecast and history: polysilicon price trend
Gain in-depth insight – with the Polysilicon Market Outlook 2024
- Benefit from 76 pages full of rich data, in-depth analyses and detailed forecasts on the polysilicon, solar and semiconductor industries
- Learn all about the latest developments of polysilicon manufacturing technologies (Siemens process, fluidized bed reactor, upgraded metallurgical-grade silicon)
- Obtain comprehensive data on production volumes and capacities of 42 solar-grade and electronic-grade polysilicon plants from 2016 through 2024
- Gain insight into decisive market trends, based on four sophisticated scenarios of supply and demand through 2024
- Get valuable guidance with cash cost data on 25 solar-grade polysilicon plants and spot price forecasts through 2024
Learn all about the polysilicon market
Add a comment