- Polysilicon News
Will new PV installations in China exceed 40 GW in 2017?
According to the China National Renewable Energy Center (CNREC), solar power plants with a total capacity of 24 GW were connected to the grid in China in the first half of 2017. The Chinese website SolarBe.com reports that new PV installations of 41 GW are now expected in China for the full year.
pv magazine projects 35 to 40 GW. Already in May, Apricum Group forecasted a range of 37 to 42 GW for 2017.
41 GW in China would drive global PV installations to 90 GW in 2017.
Get more information ...
- on the background and ranking of the world’s top ten producers: polysilicon manufacturers
- on the Siemens process, FBR technology and UMG silicon: polysilicon production processes
- on the application of polysilicon in semiconductors and solar cells: polysilicon uses
- on the size, shares and trends of the market and China’s role: polysilicon market analysis
- on the current polysilicon spot price, charts, price forecast and history: polysilicon price trend
Gain in-depth insight – with the Polysilicon Market Outlook 2024
- Benefit from 76 pages full of rich data, in-depth analyses and detailed forecasts on the polysilicon, solar and semiconductor industries
- Learn all about the latest developments of polysilicon manufacturing technologies (Siemens process, fluidized bed reactor, upgraded metallurgical-grade silicon)
- Obtain comprehensive data on production volumes and capacities of 42 solar-grade and electronic-grade polysilicon plants from 2016 through 2024
- Gain insight into decisive market trends, based on four sophisticated scenarios of supply and demand through 2024
- Get valuable guidance with cash cost data on 25 solar-grade polysilicon plants and spot price forecasts through 2024
Learn all about the polysilicon market
Add a comment