Will new PV installations in China exceed 40 GW in 2017?
According to the China National Renewable Energy Center (CNREC), solar power plants with a total capacity of 24 GW were connected to the grid in China in the first half of 2017. The Chinese website SolarBe.com reports that new PV installations of 41 GW are now expected in China for the full year.
41 GW in China would drive global PV installations to 90 GW in 2017.
Get more information ...
- on the background and ranking of the world’s top ten producers: polysilicon manufacturers
- on the Siemens process, FBR technology and UMG silicon: polysilicon production processes
- on the application of polysilicon in semiconductors and solar cells: polysilicon uses
- on the size, shares and trends of the market and China’s role: polysilicon market analysis
- on the current polysilicon spot price, charts, price forecast and history: polysilicon price trend