- Polysilicon News
Xinte signs 32,000-ton polysilicon deal with Wuhai Jingyuntong
China’s third-largest polysilicon manufacturer Xinte Energy has closed a three-year sales contract with silicon ingot producer Wuhai Jingyuntong New Materials Technology Co., Ltd. on the delivery of 32,000 metric tons (MT) of polysilicon from January 28, 2019 through December 31, 2021.
Wuhai Jingyuntong, a subsidiary of crystal-growing equipment manufacturer Beijing Jingyuntong Technology Co., Ltd. (JYT), was established in Wuhai, Inner Mongolia in May 2017 and is an existing customer of Xinte.
Along with the big three-year sales contract that Xinte bagged from leading monocrystalline solar wafer manufacturer Longi in July 2018, the shipment volume for the two customers will amount to 33,000 MT in 2019, 42,000 MT in 2020 and 48,000 MT in 2021 (see chart). This will fill a large part of Xinte’s production capacity.
On top of its current annual capacity of approximately 40,000 MT, the company is aiming to bring an additional 36,000 MT on stream in the first half of 2019.
Get more information ...
- on the background and ranking of the world’s top ten producers: polysilicon manufacturers
- on the Siemens process, FBR technology and UMG silicon: polysilicon production processes
- on the application of polysilicon in semiconductors and solar cells: polysilicon uses
- on the size, shares and trends of the market and China’s role: polysilicon market analysis
- on the current polysilicon spot price, charts, price forecast and history: polysilicon price trend
Gain in-depth insight – with the Polysilicon Market Outlook 2024
- Benefit from 76 pages full of rich data, in-depth analyses and detailed forecasts on the polysilicon, solar and semiconductor industries
- Learn all about the latest developments of polysilicon manufacturing technologies (Siemens process, fluidized bed reactor, upgraded metallurgical-grade silicon)
- Obtain comprehensive data on production volumes and capacities of 42 solar-grade and electronic-grade polysilicon plants from 2016 through 2024
- Gain insight into decisive market trends, based on four sophisticated scenarios of supply and demand through 2024
- Get valuable guidance with cash cost data on 25 solar-grade polysilicon plants and spot price forecasts through 2024
Learn all about the polysilicon market
Add a comment