Zhonghuan Semiconductor confirms capacity expansion to 55 GW
Inner Mongolia Zhonghuan GCL Solar Materials Co., Ltd., a joint venture between Zhonghun Semiconductor and GCL-Poly Energy Holdings, will invest CNY9.13 billion (USD1.32 billion) in the project in Hohhot, the capital of Inner Mongolia.
The new announcement, which Zhonghuan made to the Shenzhen Stock Exchange on May 30, projects a long construction period of three and a half years. Bernreuter Research believes that construction will actually move faster.
- Inner Mongolia
- production capacity
- Zhonghuan Semiconductor
Get more information ...
- on the background and ranking of the world’s top ten producers: polysilicon manufacturers
- on the Siemens process, FBR technology and UMG silicon: polysilicon production processes
- on the application of polysilicon in semiconductors and solar cells: polysilicon uses
- on the size, shares and trends of the market and China’s role: polysilicon market analysis
- on the current polysilicon spot price, charts, price forecast and history: polysilicon price trend