- Polysilicon News
Zhonghuan Semiconductor to take 10% share in Xinjiang GCL
Jiangsu Zhongneng Polysilicon, a subsidiary of GCL-Poly Energy Holdings, and Tianjin Zhonghuan Semiconductor, a manufacturer of monocrystalline wafers, have agreed to subscribe for new shares in Xinjiang GCL with a total consideration of RMB1,480 million (approx. US$218 million).
After the capital has been paid in, Jiangsu Zhongneng and Tianjin Zhonghuan will hold 90% and 10% of the equity, respectively. The proceedings will be used for the construction of Xinjiang GCL’s polysilicon plant with an annual capacity of 40,000 metric tons in two phases by April and November 2018.
- equity share
- production capacity
- Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region
- Zhonghuan Semiconductor
Get more information ...
- on the background and ranking of the world’s top ten producers: polysilicon manufacturers
- on the Siemens process, FBR technology and UMG silicon: polysilicon production processes
- on the application of polysilicon in semiconductors and solar cells: polysilicon uses
- on the size, shares and trends of the market and China’s role: polysilicon market analysis
- on the current polysilicon spot price, charts, price forecast and history: polysilicon price trend
Gain in-depth insight – with the Polysilicon Market Outlook 2024
- Benefit from 76 pages full of rich data, in-depth analyses and detailed forecasts on the polysilicon, solar and semiconductor industries
- Learn all about the latest developments of polysilicon manufacturing technologies (Siemens process, fluidized bed reactor, upgraded metallurgical-grade silicon)
- Obtain comprehensive data on production volumes and capacities of 42 solar-grade and electronic-grade polysilicon plants from 2016 through 2024
- Gain insight into decisive market trends, based on four sophisticated scenarios of supply and demand through 2024
- Get valuable guidance with cash cost data on 25 solar-grade polysilicon plants and spot price forecasts through 2024
Learn all about the polysilicon market
Add a comment