POLYSILICON INDUSTRY REPORTS
How can I find
the best report?
Are you searching for a polysilicon industry report with in-depth analysis? Are you still unsure which report will best satisfy your needs? Bernreuter Research will give you five tips on how you can recognize reports of minor quality, sort the wheat from the chaff and find the best report for your requirements.
Learn how you find the best report!
Polysilicon Market Reports from Bernreuter Research – Comprehensive, In-depth, Compact
All prices are net prices without value added tax. The reports are solely delivered to companies (business to business) – see our General Terms & Conditions
For more details on the delivery time for your country, see the information about Payment & Shipping
Bernreuter Research provides highly interesting in-depth research on the polysilicon market, with updates on the newest trends and technological development. As an analyst myself, I appreciate the high level of detail provided.
Jonas Meyer, Equity Analyst at SpareBank 1 Markets
How you can find the best polysilicon market report – five tips
Table of Contents
1 Examine the report provider’s profile
Many polysilicon market reports are offered by resellers that host hundreds of market research reports from various providers on their websites. Some resellers mention the name of the original report provider, some don’t. If the name is not mentioned, copy the title of the polysilicon market report in question and start an exact search for it (full title in quotation marks) with a search engine, such as Google or Bing. You may find the report on other reseller sites that mention the name of the original provider.
Then use a search engine to find out the report provider’s own website, and check the following items:
- Does the website look professional?
- Does it provide a company address?
- Is the report provider specialized in areas related to the polysilicon market, such as the photovoltaic value chain (wafers, solar cells and modules) or the semiconductor industry? Or is it just a mass producer of market research reports in many different business fields?
- Does the report provider have several years of experience with polysilicon market reports?
If your answer to all these questions is positive, the provider is a candidate for your shortlist. If, however, the provider is anonymous or does not have an own website, the report content must be very useful for you to consider such a report at all.
2 Check the table of contents carefully
Although the table of contents may sometimes appear as unwieldy, it is worth a closer look:
- Some report providers blow up the table of contents. Be suspicious of a lengthy introduction on definitions/methodology, an overly structured outline with several subhead levels, or repetitive items that show up again and again in many sub-chapters. Don’t be awed by such tricks. In the worst case, such a report may contain very little useful analysis, but only a compilation of tables and figures. This is especially true if the table of contents already looks like a list of such charts. In contrast, the polysilicon market reports from Bernreuter Research provide a high information density, averaging at more than 2,900 characters per page (plus figures).
- Scrutinize the companies mentioned in the table of contents. You should disqualify reports spelling company names wrongly or listing manufacturers that have been out of business for several years. Many polysilicon market reports do not meet this key criterion. You may use the list of companies covered in the Polysilicon Market Outlook 2020 from Bernreuter Research as a default for comparison.
Beside the table of contents, don’t forget: The number of pages is a must-have of the report description.
3 Request three sample pages
As the table of contents cannot reveal too much about the quality of a polysilicon market report, you should ask the report provider for three sample pages to get a better impression of the report’s content. Once you have them, you may also ask specific questions about the report. The pace and content of response will give you an idea of the service quality of the report provider.
4 Look out for customer reviews
From the sample pages, you may already get a pretty good picture of the report’s quality. It is helpful to support this assessment with report reviews from other customers. Therefore, look for such reviews on the website of the report provider, or on other internet platforms via a search engine. Bernreuter Research provides a page with customer reviews of its reports.
5 Seek the best value for money
- In order to appraise the report price, you should first divide it by the number of pages. Most polysilicon market reports are in a range between US$25 and US$35 per page for a single copy or single user license. There will hardly be any report whose content justifies a price significantly higher than this.
- However, the price per page can only be an approximation for your appraisal. Be aware that the information value of a single page varies strongly from report to report. The sample pages (Tip 3) should allow you to assess the information value to a certain degree. Set the price per page into relation to this value. Since most polysilicon market reports are on a similar price level per page, your primary focus should be on the quality of the report so that you get the best value for the money.