SOLAR INDUSTRY REPORTS
Bernreuter Research analyzes the solar industry with a special focus on polysilicon, the first step of the photovoltaic (PV) value chain. The highest quality information on the polysilicon industry and its markets, the PV and semiconductor industries – this is what we are aiming to provide you with through our reports. Our approach to achieve this rests upon three pillars:
The specialty of our reports
We offer you in-depth reports on the polysilicon industry and its markets, the solar and semiconductor industries:
- Not only are the market leaders examined carefully, but also all polysilicon manufacturers.
- Moreover, companies in research and pilot phases are presented.
- The reports supply detailed figures on production volumes and future capacity plans.
- Our bottom-up supply scenarios are based on future volumes individually modelled for each producer.
- Our demand scenarios are built on the analysis of PV installations in more than 100 countries.
- The latest developments in the semiconductor industry are tracked as well.
- Innovative technologies for polysilicon production are explained in great detail.
Who the reports are useful for
Our reports provide an abundance of valuable information for
- solar, semiconductor and polysilicon companies,
- equipment suppliers and engineering firms,
- investors, consultants and researchers.
The reports of Bernreuter Research are a valuable resource for solid insight into the rapidly evolving photovoltaic industry. The well-researched content provides an easy to digest forward view of upcoming market and technology trends.
Charlie Gay, Solar Industry Veteran
The benefits for you
You benefit from our specific market research approach in many ways:
- Professional know-how: Long-term experience has made its way into our polysilicon market reports. Already in 2001, we authored our first polysilicon market analysis.
- Comprehensive overview: You receive a complete picture of the large as well as the small manufacturers, of established companies as well as innovative start-ups.
- Thorough market analysis: We do not just pour market research figures into sentence switchboards. Instead, each report carefully carves out new trends, helping you to assess a very dynamic market.
- Technological depth: You receive details about technical processes and innovations, which you will not find in the common market research reports. Thus, you gain insight into trends of the future.
- Comprehensible description: Our reports do not contain unnecessary special jargon. Technical details are easy to understand as they are explained to you by a competent specialized journalist.
- Compact presentation: Our reports are not only written clearly, but are also full of facts – this has been confirmed by several journalistic awards. With our reports, you get high value at a fair price.
Get Your Free White Paper: Fluidized Bed Reactor Technology Review 2020
- Gain exclusive insight into the only serious contender challenging the Siemens process, the dominant production method in the polysilicon industry
- Learn all about fluidized bed reactor (FBR) processes and the players who produce granular polysilicon
- Understand the problems and reasons why many FBR projects have failed in the last ten years
- Become aware of the prospects that successful FBR approaches offer
- Get your 18-page FBR white paper for free by subscribing to our free newsletter (you may unsubscribe at any time)